Super Mario Odyssey Crashes more often

Soooooo
Super Mario Odyssey is crashing a lot more often after a lot of my other games (like papmok) started working…
Before it used to be perfectly fine but now if i get to a complex part or even a cutscene in cascade kingdom my computer cant take it and is like “aight imma head out…”
A strange thing is that the audio for that cutscene or whatever (for example the waterfall in cascade kingdom) keeps playing…
I am pretty sure that it isnt building shaders so…
Any suggestions?
yuzu_log.txt (1.4 MB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 398             . HEAD-mainline-636-3523-gaea17c240
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version                            27.20.100.8783
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

You shader cache is too old for the current version of yuzu, delete it.

oh umm when i delete it then what?
I searched online for smo Shader cache and i found one …
Do I download that and put it in transferrable shader cache?

Downloading shaders is illegal, as it is distribution of copyrighted game code. Build your own.
Right click the game in yuzu’s list, and select open transferable shader location, delete the highlighted file.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok sorry i didnt know it was illegal

1 Like