Super Robot Wars T Weapon Terrain Ranks won't appear (graphical bug)

I’ve been testing the game out, it seems weapon terrain ratings aren’t displaying correctly (they don’t appear at all), they’re white text with the letters S, A, B, C and D in the unit weapon menu in their stats. Is there any graphical config I can switch in order to get it to show properly?

I’m away from my PC atm so I can’t take a pic but if needed I’ll provide once I get access.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Please do, a log file would help me.

Thanks for the reply.

Here’s an example screenshot of what I mean (error circled) and here’s the Drive link containing the log (it was too big of a file to fit in here). Thanks for the help.

imagem_2021-09-12_185031|690x355

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qu18QysY7SH4GUfMmgouqPHUBQ-5wZBt/view?usp=sharing

The problem of Kepler GPUs, their outdated drivers…
If it is an option for you, could you try in Linux with the Intel OpenGL driver? I suspect it may just be the EoL status of Kepler laptop GPUs.

Oh, also, just in case, give GLASM and GLSL a try.

Tried GLASM and GLSL but no avail on either (was using GLASM by default because of NVIDIA) and I don’t have access to Linux yet but if I manage to get it working I’ll let you guys know.

Seems this is an outdated hardware issue so I probably gotta acquire a new one, any other help is appreciated as well. Thanks