SSB is kind of slow when in battle, I tried to use ReadyBoost in my USB But it slows some how…
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® HD Graphics 5500 and AMD Radeon™ R5 M330
- GPU: Intel® Core™ i3-5005U CPU @ 2GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1601
- Game: Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
<citra_log.txt (1.1 MB) >
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1601 HEAD-f72be7a
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon (TM) R5 M330
GPU Driver Version 26.20.12028.2
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/
You will need to dual boot Linux (e.g Ubuntu) to get more performance because AMD GPUs (Radeon) have poor OpenGL performance in Windows.