Super smash bros 3ds Mii fighter glitch for Android

Issue:
Everytime I try to make a Mii fighter and upload my Mii the face is glitched out. Also frame rates aren’t horrible (still playable unless I’m playing smash run mode then its 10 fps) but drops frequently. Other than that, its good. I’ve installed the update and DLC. Keep up the good work. Hope this helps for future updates.

System Information

  • Operating System: One UI 2.0 Android 10
  • CPU: Snapdragon: 845 Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz) Kryo 385
  • GPU: Snapdragon: 845 Adreno 630
  • Citra Version : Android Version
  • Game: Super Smash bros 3ds
  • Screenshot of Issue :

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (35.2 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1168 HEAD-f80f08b
Operating System                              null
CPU                                           null
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce 930M/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            398.36
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

  • You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
  • Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

My phone which is a Samsung Galaxy S9 has the latest gpu driver which is v415 and I’ve tried enabling Accurate Multiplication and still getting the same problem.

Your log doesn’t match the device. After you provide the correct log I can bring this up.

citra_log.txt (35.2 KB) This should be the log. Sorry my mistake