Super smash bros Problem

Uhmm, I don’t know how to say it clearly but this is a problem that I want to ask.

When I get SSB3ds (non-update version) I can run it easy, and no matter what happens when I’m playing. So the Update 1.1.7 (Decrypted) and DLC for SSB3ds are release, I get the Update and DLC from a site, and Update it. When the update is complete, run the game… still playable… and there is something happens when i’m enter to the Menu in game, character board, or Customize the character or during load screen.

First, the Character screen, there’s some Character can not play like Mario, Zero Suit Samus, Shulk, Roy and some character that I’ve unlocked yet. When I choose these character, the game still loading and no error or crashes…but can not enter the match. Some match like Smash Run, when I finish the Run and get into the match, sometimes it happens the same problem.

Second, In Menu screen, just the “Controls” can not enter, It happens like the same way above, so I can not change the button :frowning:

So there’s two problem that I have, I just do not know if it’s because of Emulator or Update. When I haven’t updated yet, everything is normal :frowning: If I don’t use the Update, It so boring… by the way I just don’t know how to fix it. If you guys know how to fix these problem, please show me. I want to play the game completely. :frowning: :frowning:

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Possibly related to this problem.

1 Like