Super Smash Bros Ultimate controller issues and low performance

Hi, I’ve been using for few weeks now and I have some issues/questions about SSBU…First off I have a weird controller bug, when I press the shoulder button, the character will start charging a smash attack and hold it, when it releases I can’t use the A button and I can’t grab. Changing the emulated controller didn’t change anything (I’m using a PS4 controller with DS4 windows), also I wasn’t able to make two controllers work. Second issue, performance, the game runs at about 30% speed and 15 to 20 fps…I’m just wondering if it’s to be expected with my hardware (i5 6400 boosting at 3.2ghz, GTX 1060 6gb and 24gb of RAM). I know my processor isn’t good, just wondering. Last but not least, I can’t create Mii fighters… Yuzu just opens the Web Applet and then shows a white screen with an error, and I’m forced to close the emulator.
I should also mention that I had some crashing issues and very slow shader loading recently

Yuzu Log: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VMaEbjaEia69skmwXzOe6znc9qefwvXk

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Regarding the controller, map the trigger the opposite way, hold it, press the map button in yuzu, release it.
You should have better performance than that with that hardware, unless you are testing 8 players matches. Check this video, it has the best current settings for yuzu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omRFhicsLw0&t=978s
Regarding the slow shader cache, try cleaning it and start anew. Right click the game on yuzu’s list, open transferable shader location, and move or delete it, see if that helps.

So, since BSoD’s video is the one I watched when I first installed Yuzu, I just verified my settings. Turns out I wasn’t on “High Performance” mode on my PC for some reason. The game runs a bit better, I get 20 to 30 fps now, but the speed is still between 40% and 50% (I tried to stand still in training and I had around 52% speed, 32fps and 30-35ms in “frame”). Also the controller triggers still bug, I’m in custom with the Pro Controller option. :confused:

Try this, map your controller in x360ce, and then map that in yuzu.
Your current speed is normal for that CPU for now, but optimizations are on the way, wait a bit.

Thanks it worked :upside_down_face:. It’s sad that I have to use another program just for Smash but eh.
The only thing I can’t figure out now is why Yuzu opens the web applet when I try to go in the Mii fighters menu…It just shows the help page, then when I close it, it’s just a black screen and I have to close the game (there’s still sound tho). Any clue why it does that?

Thanks in advance.

We have a bug with the web applet, try to get a save after setting one of them up.

Ok…So I just fired up the game, clicked on the menu, and it worked? But the game froze when I clicked on “Create”. I closed Yuzu and there’s an update. I’ll check later if the issue is really fixed.

Edit: Nope, the games still freezes

i have the same issue with the controller shoulder button problem can anyone help me please cause i wanna play smash bros ultimate but the shoulder button keeps getting stuck :unamused:

Did you try my previous recommendation?