Super Smash Brothers 3DS Update not working with game

Issue:
I installed the decrypted 1.1.7 Update for Smash bros 3DS, But when I boot the game it doesn’t load. There’s no error window or message, it’s just infinitely black with no FPS.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Core I5
  • GPU: AMD RX 460
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game: Super Smash Bros for 3DS Ver 1.1.7
  • Screenshot of Issue

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

Please upload a log file using the guide that the bot posted above.

i don’t think i can upload it. The last time i uploaded my log a Moderator said i couldn’t link pirated ROMs, but i just uploaded my Log file and that was it.

A moderator will only tell you this if the log file showed signs of clear piracy. Without any doubt. All emulation files are required to be dumped from your 3DS/Switch for use in emulation. Getting them from any other source is piracy and therefore illegal.

If you’re sure that you’ve gotten all of your games and other emulation files from a hacked 3DS like you’re supposed to, then you can upload your log file without fear. If not, then the support will end here, since we cannot legally aid pirates.