Support Lost for Kirby Triple Deluxe on Latest Nightly Build?

Hello, this is my first time posting on this forum and I must say I’ve been enjoying Citra very much. Up until now I have been using the following Nightly build to play Kirby Triple Deluxe: citra-windows-msvc-20170205-05a6f24. The game has been running great without any problems. Recently, I decided to upgrade to the latest Nighty build to see if there have been any improvements. Here is the build: citra-windows-msvc-20170306-eb43581. However, now Kirby Triple Deluxe doesn’t run at all and I am stuck with a black screen. What could have caused this sudden loss of support?

Here are my PC specs:
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50 GHz
Graphics Card: Intel® HD Graphics 620 (integrated graphics :frowning: )
RAM: 8.00 GB (7.90 GB usable)

If I need to provide any more info please let me know. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please follow the guide thats in the support template to get a complete log file and upload it to pastebin. We can’t help much without that.

Sorry about that. Here’s a link to the log: http://pastebin.com/H2TiuGVr

the log says that you are missing the system font and the banned word list.

you musta had them in the user folder in your previous citra directory and forgot to copy them over. When you have a folder named “user” in the same directory as the citra-qt.exe it will load the config and other save games from that folder. In essence, citra will run in portable mode with all the files inside that folder. Since you downloaded a new version, it checked for the user folder, didn’t find it, and created and new config in the permanent location C:\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Citra which does not have the system font or the banned words list (and your save games!)

There are two options. You can copy the user folder from the old citra build to the new one (and always copy the folder every time you update!) or you can copy the contents of the user folder to C:\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Citra\ After you do that, every build you download from there on out will use the config located there.