Good afternoon! So, I just downloaded Citra and want to play it with a Switch Pro Controller. In order to do so, I run Citra through Steam because Steam natively supports said controller. The first time I ran Citra through steam I just tried the control options a bit and it indeed detected my controller perfectly, but now anytime I input anything with the controller it is detected as a keyboard input in the controls options so I can’t change the controls at all, and in the game it doesn’t work cause ingame Citra doesn’t detect the Controller inputs as a keyboard but as a controller.
So, how can I solve this? Thank you!
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home, 64bit
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 six-core processor 3.20 GHz
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 2060, 6GB VRAM
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1640
- Game: Controls options
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): No need for that
There is no log
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: