Switching over to Emulator from real 3DS XL

So, I have a real Nintendo 3DS XL (Standard Blue), and it’s pretty much on its last legs. There is literally one part keeping it together, and it’s about to break (it’s playable for now, but when it does…)

I am wondering how well the emulator is, so I can run games and stuff on there. Now what I am asking if I can transfer everything over to it (like system files, hacks, etc.) to the emulator so I can continue to play things normally.

I am one of those users who modded their 3DS, and I am wondering if I can dump it and run it like I would with a real 3DS. I know at least one response will be “Buy another one” or something along the lines of that, but I don’t have any money to buy another one and I don’t know what will be transferred and what won’t.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

there are tons of tutorials to do the dump and i suggest looking into them. citra is pretty good in the emulation side considering it stared just 5 years ago. most games run at around 30fps but can vary. some either don’t boot up or might have a very bad fps rate. it solely depends on the type of game you have and want to play.