Sword and shield isle of armor always crashes

When I leave the train station to the isle of armor, I go into the flying transition screen, then the emulator crashes shortly after while still in flying transition.

Vulcan
AMD Radeon RX 460
Intel core i3
Windows 10
Yuzu 308
64 bit
2 Mods

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Can you post me a log after the crash?

I should update by saying I fixed the issue.

What i had to do is click on “reinitialize keys” in the tool menu at the game selection,
But be sure to make a back-up, as i did just to be safe

So do i still post the log?

1 Like

No, it’s fine.
Glad you managed to solve it.

Oh, and if it may still crash remember to disable mods, or make sure they work with dlc1 and 1.2.0 update.

For me mods works with all dlc’s and 1.2.0 update, mods must be compatible with update version, for me is 1.2.1 now.

Can any of you help me with my post of the game cartridge import?

Only cause it seems you got yours working unless you did a digital download

Yup it is faster, cleaner and I am not killing my time with every game, update and dlc, a pain in the ars.
ACTA

Hi, I kinda found solution to this problem. Last working version of Yuzu on Isle of Armor is Yuzu mainline 295. I tried every way to fix it in new versions of yuzu, but Yuzu probably bugged Isle of Armor with new Updates on newer versions of Yuzu.
Anyway, gameplay is Slow, for me around 15 FPS, but hey, at least its playable, I didnt have any crash or freeze on Mainline 295 build.

https://github.com/yuzu-emu/yuzu-mainline/releases?after=mainline-0-303

How do i make the backup?

Well, If You’re asking how to make a backup savefile, you can go to the main menu of yuzu and right-click on the game and go to the save file location and make a copy elsewhere on your computer. The savefile will be named “main”.

What update you use 1.2.1 or 1.3.0 ??, i always crash when i go to isle of armor. My game is 1.3.0

Try with an old build before multicore: https://github.com/yuzu-emu/yuzu-mainline/releases/tag/mainline-0-295

disabling all of the mods worked for me

mine is 1.3.0.
yuzu Early Access 1061.