System Archive Not Found Issue

Issue:
I’m pretty sure this has been addressed before, but I have yet to find a way to fix it myself.
Whenever I attempt to play a game on Multiplayer (let’s use DQMJ3 for example), I first join a room, and my friend joins the same room. We then go to any multiplayer option, and the moment the game has to transfer data across one another, I’m hit with that ‘System Archive Not Found’ window. CitraError

Regardless of the multiplayer option we choose, the connection we share, or whether the room is meant for the game or not, the error is always the same.

That being said, with what this forum says, do I need a 3DS for both me and my friend? Doesn’t having the need for a 3DS defeat the point of PC Citra? I only have 1 3DS.

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Since the files are copyrighted, both need to have their own 3DSs. So you’re SOL.

1 Like

Emulators aren’t made for pirates, They are made for the people who actually purchase the system and games legally and want backups of their purchased titles.

A great example of this, I have a 2ds and I let my neighbors young daughters play it and they shattered the screen. I now have Citra and backups of my games on the computer so I can play them here until I fix my screen.

2 Likes