My computer(system) stops working when starting up a room (Fe fates),it worked before but just suddenly would cause the system to die. I’ve tried to reinstalling citra but didn’t work.
essentially my mouse would just stop moving.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ [email protected]
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 960M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1641
- Game: Fire Emblem special edition
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): No screenshot since everything just dies
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
citra_log.txt (11.0 KB)
got Citra closed before it crashed my system lol
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1641 HEAD-e9f68ae
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Hi, do the following:
File->Open Citra Folder
shaders folder then delete the
Emulation->Configure... then click on
Graphics on the left
- Click on the
Advanced tab and turn on
Disk Shader Cache currently has a bug when
Accurate Multiplication is turned off causing it to load all shaders from zero every time you start the game and makes the precompiled cache extrememly large + the RAM usage skyrockets until you crash.
Hi thank you for the reply, but in the Citra folder I only have ‘Canary-mingw’ and ‘Licenses’ folder, and when I open canary folder, the shaders folder doesnt exist any where.
OMG I found it and it worked, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!