It takes more or less an hour to boot up story of seasons and my laptop freezes in the meantime. In some cases, laptop completely reboots. Game also occasionally crashes and I have to wait another hour to boot it up again. Have already played the game for more than 100 hours and did not have the issue before.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3230M
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1550
- Game: Story of Seasons
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Unable to provide a relevant screenshot as game works fine if it boots up successfully.
citra_log.txt (1.2 MB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1550 HEAD-028609d
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.5129
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
I have recently updated my GPU drivers. Double checked with the site and confirmed that everything is up to date.
Yeah the bot is dumb when it comes to old GPUs
File->Open Citra Folder
shaders folder then delete the
opengl folder if it is there.
Emulation->Configure... then click on
Graphics on the left
- Click on the
Advanced tab and turn on
Disk Shader Cache currently has a bug when
Accurate Multiplication is turned off causing it to load all shaders slowly from zero every time you start the game and makes the precompiled cache extrememly large + the RAM usage skyrockets until you crash.
Worked like a charm. Thank you so much for your time.