The whole Graphics for “Tales of the Abyss” aren’t working at all in Citra.
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1615
- Game: Tales of the Abyss
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (725.1 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1615 HEAD-bfe980b
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.5059
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Yeah the issue has been reported: https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/issues/1542 no ETA for a fix yet though.