Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 bits
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-7100 CPU @ 3.90GHz 3.90GHz
- GPU: Radeon™ RX 550
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1272
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: citra_log.txt (46.4 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1272 HEAD-186ffc2
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer Radeon RX550/550 Series
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/
- CPU JIT should be enabled for the best performance. Please enable this option.