Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
So, I make a new character on terraria, and the frame rate goes down to zero. I reopen the game, and the character is there. That however is not the case with new worlds same thing, except it doesn’t save the world.
- Operating System: macOS Catalina.
- CPU: 3.1 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5.
- GPU: Intel Iris Plus 650 1536 MB Graphics.
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1547.
- Game: Terraria.
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):Don’t have at this moment.
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: