When trying to play Luigi’s mansion - Dark moon I can only get frames up to 23. I just downloaded Citra so i’m not sure how to mess with it. Please help me with fixing thew frame rate.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 645
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1441
- Game: Luigi’s Mansion - Dark Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (70.2 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1441 HEAD-3410b96
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 645/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 441.12
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.