I have a problem where when i run pokemon x some of the textures are completely white and lumiose city is just a void. it worked fine until today.
- Operating System: 64bit operating system x64-based proccesor
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3350P CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7000 series
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1413
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (7.4 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1413 HEAD-5d502df
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.