Citra sometimes closes alone
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 bits
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3340M CPU @ 2.70GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): canary-mingw 1979
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (5.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.