Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
The citra is doing very badly for me in fps, I do not understand it when about half a year ago I played pokemon ultramoon with the same pc and I was doing very well, but now it drops to 0 fps.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
- GPU: Radeon RX 580 8GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1719
- Game: Inazuma Eleven 3 The threat of the ogre.
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
Keep in mind that Pokemon games are relatively easy to run compared to most other 3DS games, so performance in one game does not equal performance in another.
As for your issue:
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
The fact is that I started the ultramoon to see if it worked the same, and it turns out that it goes to 7fps sometimes less, when I played it I think it used to be about 40 fps. I will pass the log again, but I have no error as such, I only have a few fps, I usually start the citra and when there is a big drop I close it and send it.
citra_log.txt (37.7 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1719 HEAD-dfd7926
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer Radeon RX 580 Series
GPU Driver Version 21.6.1 27.20.22001.14011
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- LLE Audio is designed for debugging purposes. Using this option will slow down your game. Try changing to HLE audio.
Emulation>Configuration>Audio and change your LLE audio setting back to HLE.