The game didn't freeze but also didn't continue

Issue :
i’m playing pokemon ultra sun on the latest canary build and it was working fine until I had to battle the boss of Team Skull. the problem is the last pokemon of him, Pinsir just wouldn’t go out into battle and the game was just stucked there

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3630QM CPU 2.40 GHz 2.40 GHz
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1845
  • Game: Pokemmon Ultra Sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

not like the lagging or freezing issue, the emulator is still working with 30 fps and i can still see the pokemon moving

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (86.9 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Canary 1845 HEAD-964cb06
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                                 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GT 650M/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            369.09
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 1
Shader Disk Cache                             [ ]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
  • Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

Do not create multiple threads about the same issue please, you already had: The game won't continue. The Pokemon, Pinsir won't come out and The game won't continue. Pinsir won't come out

You have memory read/write errors which is a sign of a corrupted rom or game update. Redump using the guides below. Have at least 4GB free space on your Nintendo 3DS’s SD card:

Sorry! I intended to delete the earlier ones since they were lack of information needed. However, I couldn’t figure out how to delete them. ( I’m new to these technologies T.T)

Thanks for those useful guidance!!!