Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windowns 10
- CPU: Core i3-8100
- GPU: Integrad grafics UHD 630
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1765
- Game: Monster hunter 4 Ultimate
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (40.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1765 HEAD-46c6e5c
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8100 CPU @ 3.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
GPU Driver Version 184.108.40.2060
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Disable all cheats, then restart Citra (important, otherwise they remain active). Now try your game again.