The language of citra

i want to get an suggestion about the language of citra. and is that they add the mexican spanish or Latin spanish it´s the same for the two citra versions (i dont know if citra get different types of languages because i play only on nightly) Well, if the citra people take this into account or are already working on it, I would really appreciate it.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Pues con colocar 1 solo español es suficiente, al colocar español, engloba español de españa y el español de latino america… :slight_smile:

esperate wey hablas español??? pero igual es que el ocarina of time si que esta en español latino pero el majoras mask no me puedes decir si es por la region del cia porque el cia del ocarina ocarina of time es de norte america y el de majoras mask es de asia y europa

@Elfenix500 @Mylogamer85 This is an English only forum, please do not post in any other
language. If you are not a native English speaker and are using a
translator to assist, you may write your post in your own language as
long as you provide the text of the automatic translation in the post.

As for your question, Citra already has a Spanish localization:

This is seen as ‘‘good enough’’. There’s no need to add different variants of a common language when the vast majority of the native speakers already understand it.

Si, es por la región. Si tu juego es región norteamérica, la traducción que trae el juego es la de español latinoamérica. Si tu juego es región europea, vendrá con español de españa. Esto pasa con todo los juegos porque se distribuyen con esas traducciones: en América, español latino wey; en Europa, español de España chaval :slight_smile:

Yes, it is for the region. If your game is a North American region, the translation that the game brings is Latin American Spanish. If your game is a European region, it will come with Spanish from Spain. This happens with all games because they are distributed with those translations: in America, Latin Spanish; in Europe, Spanish from Spain :slight_smile: