The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Crashing at the loading screen (Android)

Issue: I had been playing The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past for about 2 days. Each day I would save and on the next morning I would find that the game won’t load past the loading screen from the save file selection screen. The loading icon rotates for a second as it usually does and then it exits me out of the game and sometimes from the app itself. I haven’t had any problem with any other games except this one.

The game runs at 60 FPS and I also used a 60 FPS cheat code that I found online.

This seems to happen once I save after getting a little further into the game. I have made it to the Hyrule town after Hyrule castle that is about an hour into the game. Once I save from or after that section, none of the save files work, with all of them crashing from the loading screen.

I then deleted all of the game’s files and download a new rom from another site to see if that would work, and it did. I was able to start a save file, but once I saved in around the same area and quit the game, I would not be able to play it again as it kept crashing on the loading screen.

System Information:

Diagnostic Log:
I think there is only one folder for both the versions of Citra and these are the files I got from the Log folder.
citra_log.txt.old.txt (21.5 KB)

The other file was too big, so I had to convert it to Jpeg.

Same thing was happening with me, I use another version of Citra, had the same problem, reinstalled Citra, and it just fixed on its own, problem is that you will lose your save file
Link removed by moderator
Go here and download this version if it helps you

As I mentioned on your topic as well, the linking or discussion of unofficial builds isn’t allowed here.