The problem with the log in my game

Issue:
Hi, my problem is: when i enter into the game (inazuma eleven go galaxy Big Bang) it apears a message saying to me that the log is bad or something like that and i follow the steps and im going to upload my citra_log. Help me pls.
citra_log.txt (24.1 KB)

I don’t know why you’ve edited your log file, but if you’re referring to the fatal error:
[ 205.707422] Service.FS <Info> core/file_sys/archive_selfncch.cpp:OpenRomFS:193: Unable to read RomFS
^ This means your ROM is corrupted. You’ll need to redump your game. Please refer to our game dumping guides:

Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles

Make sure your GM9 is up to date and that you have enough free storage space available on your SD-Card to perform the dump.

i didnt edited the log file, i just open the rom and when the log error starts i take the log file and send it here xd, my rom was on japonese and i take a patch from the creators of the translate and join it to the game, the inazuma eleven go galaxy super nova works but this one idk why is not working.

Then perhaps something went wrong during patching? If you still have the base ROM, make sure to test it out to confirm.