Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10.
- CPU: Core i5 3317U.
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000.
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1397.
- Game: Pokemon Sun.
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): https://i.imgur.com/yyH5ncL.png
citra_log.txt (46.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1397 HEAD-020cd56
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4358
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.