The screen freezes when loading the game but I hear the game

Issue: Basically when I load my game, in the previous loading screen, it freezes for a moment and I start listening to the game with the frozen screen. This has started happening to me since I updated the latest citra update.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
  • GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 620
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 1696
  • Game: Monster hunter 3 ultimate
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log:
citra_log.txt (449.3 KB)

GL_VERSION: 3.3.0 - Build 23.20.16.4973
This driver is out of date. To update it: Download win64_25.20.100.6373.zip (direct link) from Download Legacy Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10

Then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/

After installing that driver, you should be able to directly install the latest drivers available: Download and install igfx_win10_100.9316.exe (direct link) from Download Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers

Furthermore, you should also go to Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced Tab and re-enable Shader JIT, and you should re-enable CPU JIT in Emulation>Configuration>General>Debug Tab for some extra performance.

Lastly, because I can see that you have cheats enabled, disable any and all cheats and then restart the Citra program entirely (this is important, otherwise they remain active). Now try your game again and see if the problems remain.