I used Citra (emulator). I went to “Configure…”. I went to “System”. I went to “Camera”. I set the configuration to “Still Image”. I selected the image with the QR code. I applied those settings. None of it is not working. This issue should be resolved.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core Processor (3.80 GHz)
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
- Citra Version (found in title bar): v1984 (Nightly)
- Game: Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon (Pokemon SMD)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (1015.4 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1984 HEAD-9e898bc
Operating System Windows 10 Version 22H2 (Build 19045.3208)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core Processor | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 537.13
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
Make sure that you have the correct camera configured. Most QR-code camera requests will attempt to use the Rear camera, so you need to set that up in the camera settings to reflect that.