Issue: I’m not able to play Yokai Watch
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail. Yokai watch 1 and Yokai watch 2 psychic specters keeps freezing and/or crashing 2 or 3 minutes after I launch it
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1784 and/or Citra Canary 2258
- Game: Yokai Watch and Yokai Watch Psychic Specters
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (61.1 KB)
No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1784 HEAD-47c4f31
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 456.71
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
Update the drivers. 456.71 that you have is from 2020. Set CPU clock in Citra back to 100%, otherwise emulation will be unstable.
You should also use Canary build for these games as there is a fix that is being tested right now.
It worked !!! Thank you for all !!!