There is no Personal Mii Character

Issue:
Hi, i’m from Russia and i’m bad in English, sorry
So, when i start the Super Mario Maker, down platform give error “There is no Personal Mii Chatacter available. You can create a new Mii in Mii Maker. Press the HOME Button to return to the HOME Menu”. Please, help
System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: AMD FX™-6300 Six-Core Processor
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): (I can’t find. sorry)
  • Game: Super Mario Maker
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (78.9 KB)
Thanks if you help!

System Information for Support

OpenGL Vendor                                 NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer                               GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version                                3.3.0
GPU Driver Version                            441.12
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             null
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
Enable Vsync                                  null
System Region                                 -1

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
  • You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/

You will need to make a mii and dump it from your 3ds, in order to have one to use in Citra.

I haven’t 3DS
Therefore i dowload a Citra

Citra is not made for pirates. It’s made as an enhancement for people who actually own a 3DS and the games.
If it was made for pirates Nintendo could easily sue the developers and shutdown the project.
Stop harming developers and customers by pirating games and get a 3DS or 2DS! Nowadays a used 2DS’ can be bought very cheap secondhand, games as well.

If it was made for pirates Nintendo could easily sue the developers and shutdown the project.

Pretty sure that’s not how that works.

Stop harming developers and customers by pirating games and get a 3DS or 2DS!

Ok Disney.

In all seriousness, it’s illegal copying. It by definition, is not “stealing” or swashbuckling. Not defending it mind but you really need to get your facts straight. Nothing is as so cut and dry as a certainty that illegal copying hurts or helps sales of any sort. The “proof” for both cases is dubious at best: https://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/06/13/does-online-piracy-help-boost-sales.aspx