This is not an Amiibo

hey there, i’m trying to load an amiibo on Animal Crossing New Horizons 2.0.5 (yuzu ver1205), i have the .bin file but when I load it it says ‘‘that’s… not an amiibo. please use an animal crossing character amiibo’’
i don’t know what to do :confused: please help!

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

Use lockpick on your console and dump amiibo keys. They go in same folder for yuzu as your title and prod.

hi there, is there any way to do this without using lockpick?

By sticking to outdated yuzu version prior to the changes to amiibo (eg versions earlier than September 17th https://github.com/yuzu-emu/yuzu-mainline/releases/download/mainline-0-1160/yuzu-windows-msvc-20220908-52cb6f3a8.zip ) and never updating. But it is very janky as I told the user in the other issue you commented on :stuck_out_tongue:

Dev also informed me that ‘this is not an amiibo’ means you also are using corrupted or broken amiibo’s. So if you continue to have issue please redump them through your console or smartphone please.