Three houses cutsences black screen

so as the title says is there a work around?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

it exceeds the limit so idk

Zip it, then it should go down to 1MB.

here is a link

yuzu_log.txt (1.0 MB) (I changed the file extension from rar to txt)

I would like to know how to solve this…

It just yuzu lacking video decoding emulation for now.

Please open a new thread for your issue.
Try vulkan meanwhile too.

oh thank you so i just wait right?

Yup, it should continue after the video ends. If it doesn’t, please notify me.

nah it continues thanks alot man

1 Like

hey as i was playing there was a problem and u told me if there is any thing to tell you well after chapter 6 after i beat the death knight and it tells me stage complete the screen just freezes and the frame rate is zero so is there any idea on what to do? thanks alot man

Get yuzu versions 41 and 66 from here: https://github.com/yuzu-emu/yuzu-mainline/releases
Those versions are good at avoiding those problems.
Another solution to try is to make a bookmark before the last hit, close yuzu and load the bookmark.

thanks alot man and whats with the bookmark and how do u use it and there is something while trying to do with the dlc it keeps telling me there was an error while attempting to install the provided file

The bookmark is a game feature of FE3H, during the battle you can select to do a “quicksave” with the bookmark option.
Hmm, the update could be an overwrite problem, check our faq on how to uninstall updates and DLC, and re install them again: https://yuzu-emu.org/wiki/faq/

ahh i thought it was something in yuzu but yea thanks alot imma check it out right now you have been a savior man
so edit i did that and the problem was fixed but then the same problem happen to anther dlc that was working before

Always check that you are installing all DLCs with different IDs, and the latest version of each. Yuzu can’t overwrite them right now so you have to do this process of wipe them all and then reinstall.

diff ids whats that man ?

Every DLC and updated has an ID number, for example “010055D009F79004”. That identifies each type of DLC or update, so make sure to not repeat something like Additional Quests with two of the same DLC but different versions, else you may install the older one and yuzu is not yet able to overwrite them, forcing you to start from zero.

ahh i see but how would i know the id tho