Title bar/windows bar disappeared, can't resize

Issue: Title bar disappeared

Hi guys, so first of all thanks to the Citra team, developers and community for your great job :slight_smile:
so i have a little problem, i pressed f buttons (f1 f2 etc…), and the title bar from where you can close the window, hide it, or resize it disappeared, i didn’t find any similar post so i’m asking you how can i do, you can see the problem on my screen, i tried to click on every buttons on view on top (fullscreen etc) but none seems to bring it back to normal, so if you can tell me how can i make this appear again so i can resize it as i want i would appreciate :slight_smile:
thanks.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ
  • GPU: GTX 1060 6 Gb
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Can’t see :frowning:
  • Game: Fire Emblem Fates

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296citra_log.txt (363.7 KB)

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

• Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.

Restart your computer, the only config file that citra has is qt-config.ini on C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Citra\config, move that file temporarily and see if that fix your issue.