Titlekey and/or titlekek is incorrect or the section header is invalid

Yuzu doesn’t show my Ruined King dump even though its in the same directory as the other games I’ve got there.

Attempting to add the .nsp manually gives back an error 0007-0017. I didn’t see that code on the reference page, but it says “The titlekey and/or titlekek is incorrect or the section header is invalid.”

I have been able to play other games fine and am not sure how to fix this as I don’t have my switch on hand.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Make sure the firmware dump and keys match in version.

Indeed the file is not showing up, neither Lost in Random. After some digging it seems something related to a new version file type over the Eshop. When launching the NSP manually, this is the log created
https://pastebin.com/nAC8SCy2
The file is fine since it can be launched in a modded switch, but Yuzu with updated keys and firmware (I can play Pokemon BD 1.1.1 without issue) does not show the game in the list and cannot be manually loaded (it shows the titlekey error)

It’s a limitation from our side, we’re working to properly solve it soon-ish.