One is a Graphical Glitch, and the other I would just like a workaround. My PC’s camera does not work well with Tomadachi Life. It works fine in previews, but in game it flickers between previous frames, the current frame and a green screen. The Emulator will also not allow me to switch to rear camera, and will only keep it facing front. Is there a way to Troubleshoot this, or is this just an irreversible bug in the game? Moving on to keyboard, the keyboard opens as it’s own separate window instead of using the game’s. This isn’t vital to change, but I would like to use the games to make the gameplay a little more streamline. Is there any settings I can adjust to change this or is this unchangeable?
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60 Hz 1.80 GHz
- GPU: Intel® UHD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1929
- Game: Tomadachi Life
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Screenshots wouldn’t really help, it would have to be in video form.
citra_log.txt (5.0 KB)