Tomadachi Life Not Opening

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Tomodachi Life was opening fine for a few days until it just stopped opening. It will load all the shaders but it will not open and just says Fatal Error. Also when the game was opening I could not use StreetPass. is that because it is an emulation and not actually a 3DS? pls help me

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: AMD Athlon Silver 3050U
  • GPU: Radeon Graphics 2.30 GHz
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2009
  • Game: Tomadachi Life
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

It wouldn’t let me upload the file by dragging and dropping so I made a Mediafire link

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Please send the log file, I understand it wouldn’t allow you to by dragging and dropping but you also didn’t provide the mediafire link.

In regards to your question about StreetPass, that isn’t implemented in Citra so it won’t work.

I just reuploaded the Mediafire link, I must have accidentally deleted it.

There’s a lot wrong with your current set up. In any case, you’ll need to redump your game as it is in the wrong format for a normal game (currently in homebrew format). Please refer to our game dumping guides:

Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles

Make sure your GM9 is up to date and that you have enough free storage space available on your SD-Card to perform the dump.

Secondly, you have the wrong region set for your game. Go to Emulation>Configuration>General and set the Region to Auto-select