Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
If i want to use the camera (e.g scan qr code) It is just black
- Operating System: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- CPU: Intel core i5 10th gen
- GPU: Integrated graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1762
- Game: Tomodachi life
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (675.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1762 -128-NOTFOUND--128-NOTFOUND
Operating System Ubuntu Core 20
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.6
Graphics Renderer Mesa Intel(R) UHD Graphics (ICL GT1)
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
Make sure that you’ve set up the correct camera in Citra’s camera settings. Most games use either the Rear or the Front facing camera for a given feature. So make sure that you’ve set up the correct camera for what the feature expects.