After updating Citra today, I opened Tomodachi Life. However, the colors are changed to a yellow/blue color palette. I tried changing the 3D selection at the bottom left, but it didn’t fix the issue. I’ve tried closing and reopening the game and that didn’t work either. Loading the game itself is fine. I tried solving a friendship problem for one of my Miis and that also worked just fine. It seems like it’s just a visual issue.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i9-10900KF CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1837
- Game: Tomodachi Life
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (137.0 KB)