Issue: When I try to save using the games save feature, citra crashes. I had a different game save previously (not the one I have now) and after I played a little bit I got the prompt to turn on StreetPass/SpotPass which at the time I did not know was unsupported on citra. Immediately after turning that on, citra would crash on saving. I did not make much progress on the game so I didn’t mind starting over. However, a week after it started doing it again on my new save. I did not enable streetpass or spotpass.
- Operating System: Arch Linux
- CPU: Intel Core-i5 7200U @ 2.50 GHz
- GPU: Mesa Intel HD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1939
- Game: Tomodachi Life v1.1
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (63.0 KB)