Tomodachi life seems to load for a second or two, then crashes citra. This only happened when I updated to Nightly Build - 5f20bf0.
citra_log.txt (20.8 KB)
- Operating System: Windows
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz
- GPU: GeForce 940M/PCIe/SSE2
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1413 HEAD-5d502df
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 220.127.116.1199
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
I had a similar issue. Try disabling “Use Disk Shader Cache” and see if it loads. To do this, you must go to “Configure”, click on the “Graphics” tab and you should see it in the “Utility” section. Hopefully it loads!
I downloaded it from the internet since my 3DS broke before i could dump any files. Does it matter too much?
Thank you so much! It worked, thank you!