Tomodachi Life doesn't recognize the day change

This is a minor problem. I wouldn’t mind if there is no possibility to change that but, I saw that the game doesn’t do the normal things like in on the DS. When the next day comes, there are normally new items, but when I play with Citra, there is nothing. If there is in the end nothing to do, so be it.

Just if there is something, I would be glad to know what and how

citra_log.txt (617.0 KB)

1 Like

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

@Prince_Oliver I have the same problem and I have been playing for a couple days now. I’m not the most knowledgeable in this field but I have a theory:

Whenever we open the game, the time is reset to the system time and the game may recognise that as the user changing the time. There are some explanations online saying that tomodachi life’s stores will not refresh if this happens. I’m going to try experimenting with just leaving the game open even when I turn my computer off.

There is a problem with that because time doesn’t move forward nor is it able to be updated as I keep the game running, so when the computer’s off, time doesn’t move and will remain the same as when you last turned off your computer.

A potential solution to that could be to put the game speed up higher so it catches up with the actual time??

These are things I’ve just thought about so I’m not sure if it will work. I’m going to try them out and reply to this thread with an update later.