System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  • CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz
  • GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics
  • Citra Version : Citra Canary 1970
  • Game: Tomodachi Life
  • Screenshot of Issue:

Diagnostic Log

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

GL_VERSION: 3.3.0 - Build 10.18.10.4358
^ This driver is out of date. To update, download win64_15.33.53.5161.zip (direct link) from Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.33]

Then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/

Furthermore, because your iGPU has driver bugs, you’ll need to use an older version of Citra in order to prevent random freezing and crashing from occurring until you upgrade your hardware:
Download citra-windows-mingw-20191214-ddb7ead.7z from Release nightly-1392: Merge pull request #5020 from jroweboy/dynamic-mf · citra-emu/citra-nightly · GitHub
Extract it using Winrar or 7zip. Put the extracted folder anywhere you want. Now run citra-qt.exe from the folder and run your game.

Lastly, this error indicated you probably dumped your game incorrectly:

[  23.315904] Service.FS <Warning> core/file_sys/archive_selfncch.cpp:Register:260: Could not read program id when registering with SelfNCCH, this might be a 3dsx file
[  23.322683] Core <Error> core/core.cpp:Load:308: Failed to find title id for ROM (Error 0)

You’ll have to redump your game. Please refer to our Game Dumping Guides:

Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles

Make sure your GM9 is updated to the latest version available and that you have enough free storage space available on your SD-Card to perform the dump.

Is there any way that I can avoid redumping my cartridge? I am playing on my PC because I put my SD card on it, and my 3DS is broken. @SleepingSnake