Citra crashes after game loads within few seconds and after a few times crashes the entire laptop.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2300U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.00GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon™ Vega 6 Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2256
- Game: Tomodachi Life
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (68.3 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2256 HEAD-6e5db49
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 3 2300U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 6 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 23.20.826.9472
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
still crashing I deleted the OpenGL folder and turned on accurate multiplication but still crashed entire laptop
Please upload a new log file.