Tomodachi Life starts to bug out and crash after using the original 3DS keyboard. Using Citra’s own keyboard works, but on newer version it forces me to use the 3DS one, and using an older version of Citra cuts out the dialogue. Could somebody tell me how to make it so that it will always use the Citra keyboard?
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home (Version 20H2
- CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1956
- Game: Tomodachi Life
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):