There are missing texutres in my game for some reason, I can’t seem to find a solution for this
- Operating System: Windows 11 Home 64 bit
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1920
- Game: Tomodachi Life
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (6.5 KB)
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.