Issue: Heads are glitched in Tomodachi Life.
When I play Tomodachi Life, the heads are blocky and weird.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: i5-3800H
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1258
- Game: Tomodachi Life
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (158.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1258 HEAD-7ea82e7
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1050/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
You need to get your system archives
I am having the same issue but i already had hardware multiplication ticked in the advanced graphic settings. Here is my log file. any help would be appreciated.
citra_log.txt (109.4 KB)
Please make your own post. This one you replied to is 4 years old… Please refrain from dragging up very old posts in the future.