Tomodachi Life is not loading

Issue:
I did all of the steps correctly, it gives me the black screen with text, but then crashes when I load the file.

This is what is shows me before going back to the “Add New Game Directory”.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 1608 Nightly
  • Game: Tomodachi Life
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

Zip it if it’s too big then upload it to like Google Drive then link it here, make sure you give public access.

I have the log but I’m stuck on how to do it, it says it belongs in something else so I can’t put it in a Google Drive.

I mean I’m confused on how to zip it.

Also I don’t think it’s too big it just says something about system files

Have the log folder open in the background first:

Then make sure Citra is closed before you drag and drop the log to the reply window on the forums.

It could be because I don’t have .txt at the end of it, how do you change file names?

I got it to change the text name but it still says
Screenshot (404)

No it’s not about that but if you want to display file extensions then simply uncheck “Hide extensions for known file types”:

I actually also get that message, hm… will forward this to the others.

But you can still like use https://pastebin.com/ and copy-paste the content of the log or upload the log file itself somewhere else then link it here.

Okay, I did a pastebin. I just want to know if I did it right. Should I paste the link here?

If you want us to be able to see it, yes.

[ 0.204590] Config core/settings.cpp:LogSettings:77: Citra Configuratio - Pastebin.com

Service.FS core/file_sys/archive_selfncch.cpp:Register:260: Could not read program id when registering with SelfNCCH, this might be a 3dsx file
Core core/core.cpp:Load:306: Failed to find title id for ROM (Error 0)

This doesn’t seem to be the game itself so make sure you have dumped the game correctly by following one of the guides below: