Tomodachi Life Issues - 0% / 100% Speed and 0 FPS

Issue:
When running Tomodachi Life, on the bottom of my screen, there appears to be something saying “0% / 100% Speed” and “0 FPS”.

System Information

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:

1. Open Citra, then go to File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
  2. Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
  3. Now upload the log file in this chat.

Ok, I think I might have gotten it this time.
citra_log.txt (60.7 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1714 HEAD-5241032
Operating System                              macOS 10.15
CPU                                                  Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz | AVX
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.1
Graphics Renderer                             Intel HD Graphics 4000 OpenGL Engine
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Uh, hey. It’s been two months. Is there a solution yet?

Apologies, your topic must’ve gotten buried. MacOS seems to have issues with some of the recent changes made in Citra. Perhaps your issue is related to that. Please try out this older Citra version to test this:
Download citra-osx-20200707-bd7ee8c.tar.gz from Release nightly-1587: Common: remove a mod from AlignUp (#5441) · citra-emu/citra-nightly · GitHub
Extract it and then run the citra-qt executable found inside of the extracted folder.