Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: Intel Core i5 9500 9th Gen
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1880
- Game: Tomodachi Life
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (5.5 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
i haven’t changed the region and it all of a sudden just stopped working and started crashing (i reinstalled the file, no luck)
heres the old log file
citra_log.txt.old.txt (20.0 KB)
File > Open Citra Folder > shaders and delete the
opengl folder found here. Now try your game again.
If that doesn’t fix it, please upload a new log file.
i fixed it a little while ago it was just the disk shader cache was turned on